All On Four An Overview
Montclair Plaza Dental Group offers a complete range of implant dentistry services, including All-on-four Dental Implants. If you are missing a full arch or a complete set of teeth, All-on-four implants can provide a permanent solution for your tooth loss. If you are searching for a more stable solution to traditional dentures, All-on-four implants may be right for you.
Visit our Montclair, CA dentist office for a consultation. Our goal is to help you achieve a natural looking, long lasting solution for your missing teeth. Our highly trained team of dentists works with you every step of the way to address your needs and produce high-quality results.
Candidacy For All-on-four Dental Implants
What’s revolutionary about the All-on-four implants procedure is that it allows patients who weren’t ideal candidates for the traditional implant procedure the opportunity to receive dental implants. For instance, patients with compromised bone structures or poor dental health were typically ineligible for dental implants. With All-on-four implants, those patients can now receive implants and get one step closer to smiling confidently again.
Can All-on-four Dental Implants Benefit Me?
Not only is All-on-four implants an effective solution for replacing lost teeth, but it also offers several other dental health benefits. When choosing All-on-four implants, keep these benefits in mind:
- A long-lasting, stable solution for lost teeth. Strategically placed dental implants are used to support a partial denture or a full denture.
- Patients experience improved confidence and self-esteem. Traditional dentures often slip, causing embarrassing or uncomfortable social situations. With All-on-four implants, you can eat, speak, smile and laugh without worry of slippage.
- They eliminate the need for bone grafting.
- Can help offset bone loss and shrinkage in the jaw.
- They are easier to maintain compared to traditional dentures.
In some cases, it may be possible to replace all your missing teeth in a day with All-on-four dental implants system. Our team of dentist will work with you to explore your options and present the best solution for your smile.